Spooky Pooky #50 - Miscellaneous Fixing
Published on 03 May 2016 by Joe
My how time flies.
Despite appearances, work is continuing - here's a little list of minor accomplishments to make myself feel better:
- Variable-height jumping finally fixed
- Judder when doing a little jump on moving platforms fixed
- Buoyancy problems fixed
- Physics collisions and responses broken by previous two fixes .. um .. fixed
- Gun removed - skeletons don't hold guns silly, they fire lasers from their EYES!
- Auto-aiming (within a certain range / angle) implemented
- Yet another odd machine added - possibly a save point
- Some idle animations added
Everyone loves lists. Look at all those things I can tick off the list I didn't write them on. Unfortunately I haven't ticked off anything that actually was on the list.
Here's some GIFs.
I'm desperately trying to focus now to give some structure to the game and get some real content built. The fact I'm here writing this shows how easily distracted I am ...